Friday 13 December 2019

Long Journey

this journey seems so long .... so bloody long .....
there are times i thought, this is it. i think i deserve to settle down now.... i start settling in. cozying up, organizing, aligning, feeling at home. And... whoosh... thundering typhoons. I am carrying my shell again.

No i am not blaming anyone. This is the story of my life. Story of my loves and joys... tears and sorrows. They are all mine. My creations. I have been writing this story since long.. this very very long story with no end.

Where have i come from, where i am and where in the name of sweet heavens will i ever be ... I don't really know.
All i know is this long journey, i have undertaken, to some place i need to go. Someone to meet, a soul to reach.
A dream to reach... rest this weary heart of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment