Wednesday 18 December 2019

I say You say

This one was written Dec 1st 2015
Again a pick from my FB page "Catching Dreamz"
Art and Words by me



I say Love you say pain
i say you, you say name
i say new you say shame
i say life you say it's a toil

i would live my life all over again
And still let love color my brain 

i say joy you say work 
i say music you say words 

i say together you the relation 
i say flow you say we'll work it out 

and ... 

love is lived in the joyful musical strains 
when together we flowed in the rain 

i say soul you don't pray 
i say play you made the rules 


i say quiet your words filled it up 
i say give you gathered it all 


and oh there our spirits drift up and away 
in the quiet dark sky you spangle my name 

It is love, all the same 
just love, what i say you say 

i say you say 




1 comment: