Wednesday 18 December 2019

Our Thoughts are Creating Us

So... what am i  thinking right now?
How do i feel?

Is my next act, a result of this way of being?

Do I realize, how potentially i am changing my reality... in real time !?
Setting off a train of Being that was started by the seed of  a thought.


Then why don't I visualize something really wonderful. Something remarkable. Something Magnificent.


While i was walking to my class this morning. The cool winter air soothing me. I looked straight ahead and said. I feel so beautiful, so good, i feel confident, intelligent, creative, caring, loving and resplendent.




Just thinking that way started opening up possibilities. Everything around just transformed it's potential.


Well... not all of one's thought is self driven. Sometimes it is also alignment of streams of consciousness that attracts and gives force to a vision. One needs to snap the moment, rabbit hole into the wonderland.
Enjoy the ride !!


No comments:

Post a Comment