Friday 17 May 2019

My Ma, My Love


My Love, My MA

This was meant to be a mums day post, May 12th, 2019.

Guess i will give it a bit,  so that it turns out good..

Ma,  such an intelligent, sensitive and wise soul. I am so blessed and proud that you are my mother.

It may not be wrong to say,  i am obsessed with you in a devoted way. I see only goodness in you. Even when you annoy me with your craziness at times,  i see through to your hungry heart and just feel like holding you till you sleep like a baby.

You are so talented,  beautiful voice,  intelligent thoughts and a fine vocab. I know you have a great sense of humor too.

We would have been a class act together. Guess the world needed to be spared of that. You sing so well. What a divine sweetness in your voice.

You are so beautiful.

If i were a kangaroo,  i would have taken you Mom,  and put you right back into my pouch and bounded away.

No comments:

Post a Comment